- Adobe ACA - CS6 and Creative Cloud (CC) certifications in:
- Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop at no cost to an enrolled student at PTC,
- Certified Internet Web (CIW)
- Statewide Graphics Technology A.A.S. /A.S. and Internet Services Technology, A.A.S. /A.S.
- St. Petersburg College Digital Arts, Media, and Interactive Web Design, A.S. Degree
- St. Petersburg College Web Site Design, A.S. Degree
- St. Petersburg College Web Designer Certificate
Services Available: Website Development services, all work is performed by Web Development students: web site/page design and updates, logo design, brochure design, and graphic design. Please call the program instructor at (727) 538-7167, extension 2088, to discuss cost and details.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Students learn how to optimize a Web site so the search engines will locate it when a search is requested by a user.
Copyright, Fair use and downloading
Students learn the legal side of the Internet with this course.
Photoshop is a high level graphical design software application for creating and modifying graphics for Web sites.
Students learn to create graphics by using this drawing software application for use on a Web site.
Students will learn to design blogs using industry standard software.
Introduction to Microsoft Office 2013
Students will learn how to use the Microsoft Office suite. This is an introductory course.
To learn more, visit http://www.ptcdigitalmediaacademy.com.
Minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirement: 70%
Minimum Attendance Requirement: 70%
Basic Skills Entrance/Exit Requirements: Student's competency in reading, math and language is pre-assessed, using the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE). Required basic skills grade levels are:Reading-9, Math-9, and Language-9.