Tuition for all Adult classes
Tuition Fee is $30.00 per term
Terms schedule for 2014/2015 School Year
- Term 1: August 1- November 21
- Term 2: December 1-March 31
- Term 3: April 1 - July 31
GED Test and Fees:
Steps to register for the Official GED Test: The GED Test has four parts. Reading, Math, Social Studies, and Science. Each test costs $32.00 and signing up to take all four parts will cost $128.00. Though we recommend you take classes to prepare for the Official GED Test, you are able to sign up for a GED Test if you are at least 18 years old. Follow the steps below.
1. Go to www.gedtestingservice.com
2. Create an account.
3. Log in and pick test location and test(s) to take. We recommend that you take no more than two tests a day.
4. Pay by credit card.
5. Make sure you print out your test location and the times you signed up.
6. Arrive at your test location a little early and have your State issued photo ID with you!
7. GOOD LUCK!!
- There are fees for our community classes. Please call
(727) 469-4190 for details.
* We accept cash, checks, and money orders. Sorry, no credit
or debit cards.
* Checks and money orders should be made out to CAEC and include
a drivers license
number or Florida State issued ID number, telephone
number, and student's name.