- Each year, a new master schedule is created to accommodate students’ course requests made during registration in February and March. Faculty members are employed, textbooks are purchased, and rooms are assigned on the basis of these requests.
- Once the semester has begun, schedule change requests must be made by completing a schedule request change form, which is usually only available within the first three to four days of school. These requests will be honored for exceptional circumstances, as space is available.
- We DO NOT honor requests to change lunches, change teachers, changed mind, be with friends in a different period, or because personal opinion regarding difficulty of course.
- If a student signs up for an Advanced Placement (AP) course, he/she will be expected to remain in that course for the entire year.
- Registration for Dual Enrollment (DE) courses requires schools to follow college mandated add/drop periods. Please speak with your counselor if you have any questions about this.