Parent University Resource Cafe
Saturday, November 11, 9-11:30 AM
John Hopkins Middle School
701 16th St. S
Everything you wanted to know in one location!
Representatives will be available from the following departments and community partners:
- Choice- District Application Programs
- Elementary Reading and Language Arts
- Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
- Family and Community Relations
- Gifted Education
- Juvenile Welfare Board
- Pinellas County Council Parent Teacher Association
- Pinellas Technical College
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Secondary Education
- Student Services
- Take Stock in Children- Pinellas Education Foundation
- Title I
- United Way
MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY THE FALL IN LOVE WITH READING
BOOK DISTRIBUTION TO PICK UP 5 BOOKS PER STUDENT AND
BUILD YOUR HOME LIBRARY!
Email Sheila Kane at email@example.com with any questions.