Student eligibility for the full time virtual instruction program is restricted to students residing within the district’s attendance area, and meeting at least one of the following conditions:
- Students must have spent the prior school year in attendance at a public school in Florida
- Must be the dependent of a member of the military who was transferred in the last 12 months
- Must have been enrolled during the prior school year in a K-12 Virtual School Program under s. 1002.415, F.S.
- Must be the sibling of a student enrolled for one year in a public full time virtual program
- Must be a student entering Kindergarten or first grade