The 2018 Bank of America Student Leader Program application is now open. This is a great opportunity for our juniors and seniors to learn leadership skills and participate in an all-expense paid national leadership summit in Washington DC this summer.
To become a Student Leader, you must:
1) Currently be a junior or senior in high school
2) Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week
3) Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2018
4) Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC (July 8-July 13, 2018) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
5) Be a student in good standing at your school
6) Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, or school administrator