• Change Learning Option

    Parents can decide which learning option they want for their child. Students can attend school in person or virtually via MyPCS Online. Below is the process for changing your child's learning option:


    Learning Option Change Request

    Parents may request a change from/to face-to-face learning and from/to MyPCS Online at any time.  The school will work to honor the change within three school days of receiving the request.  Parents should be aware that changing learning options will likely result in a change of teachers.

    To submit your request:

    • Email brownlaw@pcsb.orgor call 727-893-2643 and ask to speak to Lawanda Brown.
    • Include “Learning Option Change” in your email
    • In the body of the email, please include your child’s full legal name, grade and the best phone number to contact you if more information is needed.


    The school will respond to your request within five school days with information on when the change will take place and any important information to make the Learning Option Change successful for your child.

    If you have additional questions, please contact Wendy Bryan at bryanw@pcsb.org or 727-893-2643 x2005.