2021 Graduation Ticket Information
GRADUATION TICKET UPDATE
May 21, 2021
Pinellas seniors and families,
Thank you for your support as we worked to plan a safe, traditional graduation ceremony for our graduating seniors. As we have all experienced over the past year, guidelines and protocols shift as more information becomes available from the CDC and the Department of Health.
We were informed today that Major League Baseball and the Tampa Bay Rays are now opening up their full seating capacity and are no longer using socially-distanced pods. Therefore, we can also expand our seating capacity for graduation ceremonies!
We understand that you may have already gone through the online ticketing process to receive up to eight reserved tickets. Those tickets will no longer be needed, as all seating will now be General Admission.
If you already went online and received tickets, new General Admission tickets will automatically be sent to your email address. Please use the new General Admission tickets for entry into the stadium and discard the tickets for reserved seating.
If you have not ordered tickets yet, OR need additional tickets, please use the ticket link that was previously provided by your school. You will be able to enter the number of General Admission tickets needed and they will be emailed to you at the end of your online transaction.
Once again, seating will be first-come first-served as it has been in previous years.
Additionally, we want to remind parents and community members that the graduation ceremonies at Tropicana Field will be livestreamed. The links to view those live ceremonies will be available on the district and school websites before each ceremony. A recording of the ceremony will also be posted on the district’s YouTube channel for later viewing.
If you have any questions, or difficulty obtaining additional tickets, please contact your school directly.
We look forward to celebrating with you the wonderful accomplishments of the PCS Class of 2021!
Parking, Gate Entry, and Face Mask Information:
- All public lots at Tropicana will be open for parking. Lot 5 IS NOT a public lot, no one may park there.
- Parking will be $10 per car and is payable by CREDIT CARD ONLY. No cash will be accepted.
- Graduates will enter through Gate 1 ONLY.
- Graduates will receive a commemorative GRAD 2021 face mask upon arrival to wear during the ceremony.
- Major League Baseball safety protocols require all guests to wear face masks while inside the ballpark. Guests may enter through either Gate 1 or Gate 5 ONLY. No other gates will be open for public entry. We will adhere to the safety regulations in place for the Tampa Bay Rays and Tropicana Field which may be subject to change. www.mlb.com/rays/ballpark/2021-health-safety-protocols
- HANDICAP ACCESS: Both Gates 1 and 5 have elevator access for guests who require wheelchairs, walkers or other assistive devices for entry
- REMINDER: Tropicana Field does not provide wheelchairs, please ensure guests bring their own wheelchair or other ambulatory assistive device.
We will be following all MLB/Tampa Bay Rays venue rules and guidelines:
- No signs, flowers/gifts or air horns may be brought into the stadium.
- Per MLB, NO bags are permitted through Tropicana Field security, including purses, backpacks and clear bags. Diaper bags accompanying a young child, medical device bags and clutches no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” are permitted.
- Outside food or beverage is not permitted, with the exception of one sealed, personal-sized bottle of water.
Please NOTE: There will be no vending of food or drinks at the field at any time before, during or after graduation ceremonies.