Student exposed to positive case at home...
My student was exposed to a positive case in our home
The DOH defines a household member as someone that tests positive and was in the home overnight – so a sleepover at someone’s home that tests positive is included as household member – basically close proximity for a prolonged period of time with someone that is positive for Covid (symptomatic or not).
If your student has been exposed to a household member that tests positive, please keep them home and report the following information to HoltC@pcsb.org
- Full name of student and their grade level
- When did Covid positive household member start having symptoms (assuming they did) and when did they test positive?
- Is the student experiencing symptoms? If so, when did they start?
- Do you plan to test your student?
- If so, when and please email those lab results.
- Does your student have siblings at Sanderlin (or elsewhere)?
- If yes, please let us know their status. Positive/Negative, Symptomatic/Asymptomatic
- If yes and sibling is at our school, include their full name, their grade level, lab results, symptomatic or not
Once the DOH responds with a return date, Nurse Waits will call the family with that information.