Tarpon Springs High School Student Dress Code
All TSHS students shall come to campus dress appropriately and ready for learning. The focus is for all students and staff to promote a positive, safe learning environment.
Students are encouraged to wear:
- Shirts or blouses which cover the midriff, back, sides and all undergarments including bra straps at all times.
- Shorts, skirts, divided skirts, dresses and culottes are allowed. *mid-thigh length or longer
- Pants, trousers, shorts must cover undergarments
- Clothing, jewelry, tattoos shall be free of the following: profanity, violent images, suggestive wording, sexually suggestive phrases or images, gang like symbols, alcohol, tobacco, or drugs including advertisements for such.
- Safe footwear of student choice
- No skater shoes, bedroom slippers, roller skates
- or gym class, weight lifting class, students must wear tennis shoes *safety
Students are not permitted to wear:
- Spandex pants without proper outer garments covering it
- Yoga pants without proper length shirt
- See through or mesh clothing: shirts, blouses, dresses or pants
- Clothing traditionally designed as undergarments or sleepwear
- Clothing not properly buttoned, zipped or fastened with inappropriate holes