|* Be Respectful
* Be Responsible
* Be Honest
* Be Cooperative
A Westgate student...
* exhibits self-control
* is self-monitored
* is tolerant
You can help us by:
* getting your child to school on time daily.
* checking and initialing your child's Agenda and going through the take-home folder and returning both to school daily.
* not allowing your child to bring to school any toys, trading cards, candy, ball-point pens, pencil sharpeners, or purses.
* having your child wear sneakers everyday to Physical Education.
* filling out necessary paperwork so that you can volunteer/or drive on field trips. This process may take up to 2-3 weeks. Please do this by the end of August so you are cleared for the first field trip.
* helping your child remember to return homework by Thursday each week.
If you have a question or concern about your child, feel free to contact your child's teacher.