CLASS OF 2022-2023 JUNIORS!
APPLY TO EIP IN YOUR JUNIOR YEAR
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED BEGINNING NOVEMBER 1, 2021
DUE FEBRUARY 11, 2022
EIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Listed under Important Information: read EIP Acceptance Criteria; preview the EIP Application and prepare needed information.
Complete the Required Student and Parent Online Permission Form (listed under Required Application Documents). Completing only the EIP Application will not qualify a student for consideration in EIP.
Using the gathered information, complete the EIP APPLICATION. The application must be complete and include proper capitalization.
Proceed to the next section:
EIP REQUIRED RECOMMENDATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Request two Teacher References
- Request that your School Counselor complete the School Counselor Verification.
- Refer Teachers and School Counselors to Form Links on the right side of this page.
- TEACHERS and COUNSELORS: Please choose your form link from the right under the To Apply section on this page.
TO APPLY, COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- EIP ONLINE APPLICATION
- Student and Parent Online Permission Form
- Teacher Reference Quick Form
- School Counselor Data Verification Quick Form
STUDENT STATUS LETTERS: All applicants will be notified of status in early March, 2022. The application deadlines are the same as for all summer/fall/spring applicants. Please understand that with the large number of applicants, it is not possible for individual statuses to be checked by phone or email. In the event of a large number of qualifying applicants for any given semester, a randomized list will be generated for acceptance purposes with notification taking place in March.
Experience is Key...