Ms. Miller, Sr. Data Managment
Fax: 727-943-4645Ms. Elgawly, Data Management
727-943-4900, ext. 2008Fax: 727-943-5518
$2.00 per official transcript. (Form request)
Allow 24 hours for an official transcript, one which is signed, stamped, and sealed. Transcripts sent electronically are processed within 2-10 days. Records is located on the second floor of the Student Services Building. Office hours are 6:45a.m. - 2:15p.m.
See Mrs. Casias to receive a Parent Connect Password once you have your password you can go to the web site listed below to get your reservation.
Pinellas County Web Site https://reservation.pcsb.org, once you have a reservation and all the documents needed for registration you can go to the records department for registration.
Documents needed for Registration:
1. Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Social Security Card
3. Florida Certificate of Immunization (Blue Card)
4. Physical Examination within 12 months from date of enrollment.
5. Student's most recent transcripts, report card and withdrawal grades.
6. Proof of Residency (power, cable, water/sewer, land line telephone bill, rental agreement or closing documents).