Key Club International
What is the Key Club?
Key Club International is the largest and oldest student-led community service leadership organization. It is open to all students in any grade level. Not only do they gain leadership skills that they can carry through life, they can also earn community service hours for Bright Futures and other scholarships. Students learn leadership and the importance of helping others by working hard. Key Club offers many benefits to its members throughout their high school years.
To improve our local and international communities by volunteering at a broad range of events addressing the societal issues at hand by cleaning up our local environment, assisting those in need of aid, producing cards to comfort soldiers and the elderly, and collaborating with other organizations hosting public events with the same vision of bettering the community.
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
Remind Code: text @keyremind0 to 81010
2023-2024 Key Club Officers:
- President: Joanna Schechter
- Vice President: Brandon Manera
- Secretary: Ellie Kim
- Treasurer: Ryan Jiang
- Historian: Lily Cao
- Webmaster: Venus Nguyen
- Junior Representative: Brandon Manera
- Martin O’Neil - email @firstname.lastname@example.org
Club meetings are held after school every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays each month. Find us in room 2-223!