Adult education students in need of their Florida GED transcripts or a copy of their diploma must submit a request through their GED.com account. Login and click the "Grads & Transcripts" tab.

    For adult education high school transcripts, please contact the adult education center office where you received your GED.

    Dixie Hollins Adult Education Center students can call 727-547-7872 Ext. 2507.