For a copy of an unofficial transcript, email Ms. Johnston at johnstonl@pcsb.org. If you have graduated after 2015 and prior to 2020, Ms. Johnston can send a transcript electronically to a Florida public institution.  Currently, Ms. Johnston is unable to provide an official transcript for pick up or mail.

    Official or unofficial transcript requests can also go through the Central Records Department https://www.pcsb.org/Page/5351.  There is a $1 fee for each transcript request. 

    For graduating students: Final transcript requests will be processed by Mrs. Canfield. Email her at canfieldr@pcsb.org  The email should include the address of the college you will be attending.