PHUHS Investment Club
Who are we?
The Palm Harbor University High School Investment Club aims to enable all students to achieve financial independence by learning the investing & personal finance skills needed for their futures. No previous knowledge of investing is required, all content will be taught at weekly meetings.
Join us to:
- Learn about the stock market and investing (Stocks, Bonds, Options, Day Trading, Technical Analysis)
- Prepare yourself for the future through Personal Finance Workshops (Taxes, Loans, Mortgages, 401k)
- Listen to guest speakers from the financial industry (Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital)
- Compete in Simulation Investment Competitions (PHUHS, SIFMA, Wharton Stock Market Game)
- Day: Occurs every Monday virtually
- Time: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- During meetings we will have lessons, discussions, games, and interactive activities.
Join PHUHS Investment Club
- Join the teams channel to attend meetings and see content through this url: tinyurl.com/investingteams
- Instagram: @phuinvests (We post stock related content)
Compete in the PHUHS Stock Market Game
- Create an Investopedia account at https://www.investopedia.com/simulator/
- Once you have created account go to: tinyurl.com/joinphugame
- Click on more games under public games
- Under keyword search "PHUHS"
- You should see PHUHS Stock Market Game in the game options
- Click Join
- You are now ready to start investing!
PHUHS Investment Team Board
- Founder & President – Vaarun Ramanathan
- Vice President – Lucas Mckamey
- Vice President – Luke Gallivan
- Secretary – Krish Asknani
- Reporter – Hayden McEwan
Sponsor: David MacFarlane - email@example.com