Welcome Class of 2025!
Freshmen parents and their families are invited to visit our campus twice prior to school starting.
Visit One - July 29th from 2pm-7pm
During this visit, you will:
- Take a tour of our campus
- Review your student's 21-22 course requests
- Update or create your FOCUS login information to monitor your student's grades and attendance
- Update your email and contact information to ensure you receive weekly progress reports and phone calls with important messages
- Receive answers to your questions to help us ensure a smooth transition for your student!
Visit Two - Freshman/Parent Orientation - August 4th - 6:00pm 8:00pm
-Students enrolled in the First Responder or CJA magnet will arrive at 4:00
-All parents and their students can come to the school any time between 6:00pm and 8:00pm to:
-Receive information about school expectations, graduation requirements, and other important topics to help ensure your student transition to high school. The Freshmen Success Guide can be found here. The Orientation Night PowerPoint can be found here.
-Complete a virtual scavenger hunt around the school. Instructions are here.
-Learn more about the exciting athletic and club activities that Pinellas Park High School has to offer
-Receive a copy of their class schedule