2021 Graduation Information
2020-21 Tropicana Field Graduation INFO for Students and Parents/Guardians
- Graduation Ceremony STUDENT ARRIVAL TIME and CEREMONY START/END TIMES:
- Student arrival 10:00am -please be on time.
- Guest Gates open at 10:am.
- Ticketing: 5/21/2021 Update
We were informed today (5/21/2021) that Major League Baseball and the Tampa Bay Rays are now opening up their full seating capacity and are no longer using socially-distanced pods. Therefore, we can also expand our seating capacity for graduation ceremonies!
We understand that you may have already gone through the online ticketing process to receive up to eight reserved tickets. Those tickets will no longer be needed, and will be replaced with General Admission tickets.
If you already went online and received tickets, new General Admission tickets will automatically be sent to your email address. Please use the new General Admission tickets for entry into the stadium and discard the tickets for reserved seating.
If you have not ordered tickets yet, OR need additional tickets, please use this ticket link that was previously provided: https://form.jotform.com/PCSB/east-lake
You will be able to enter the number of General Admission tickets needed and they will be emailed to you at the end of your online transaction. Please double check your email address entered in your order. Also, please check your junk and spam email for the tickets once ordered if you do not see the tickets in your inbox.
Once again, seating will be first-come first-served as it has been in previous years.
Additionally, we want to remind parents and community members that the graduation ceremonies at Tropicana Field will be livestreamed. The links to view those live ceremonies will be available on the district and school websites before each ceremony. A recording of the ceremony will also be posted on the district’s YouTube channel for later viewing.
We look forward to celebrating with you the wonderful accomplishments of East Lake High School’s Class of 2021!
- Parking, Gate Entry, and Face Mask Information:
- REMINDER: Tropicana Field does not provide wheelchairs, please ensure guests bring their own wheelchair or other ambulatory assistive device.
- All public lots at Tropicana will be open for parking. Lot 5 IS NOT a public lot, no one may park there.
- Parking will be $10 per car and is payable by CREDIT CARD ONLY. No cash will be accepted.
- Graduates will enter through Gate 1 ONLY.
- Graduates will receive a commemorative GRAD 2021 face mask upon arrival to wear during the ceremony.
- Major League Baseball safety protocols require all guests to wear face masks while inside the ballpark. Guests may enter through either Gate 1 or Gate 5 ONLY. No other gates will be open for public entry. We will adhere to the safety regulations in place for the Tampa Bay Rays and Tropicana Field which may be subject to change. www.mlb.com/rays/ballpark/2021-health-safety-protocols
- HANDICAP ACCESS: Gates 1 and 5 have elevator access for guests in wheelchairs.
- NO PERSONAL ITEMS may be brought into Tropicana Field/No concessions available:
- No signs, flowers/gifts or air horns may be brought into the stadium.
- No bags are permitted through Tropicana Field security, including purses, backpacks and clear bags. Diaper bags accompanying a young child, medical device bags and clutches no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” are permitted.
- Outside food or beverage is not permitted, with the exception of one sealed, personal-sized bottle of water.
- Please NOTE: There will be no vending of food or drinks at the field at any time before, during or after graduation ceremonies.
Please see printable version below