District Transportation Call Center
Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Phone: (727) 587-2020
Find out now if your student’s bus is going to be delayed
Pinellas County Schools Transportation Department is implementing a new system to inform you when your child’s bus is going to be delayed.
The Bus Bulletin notification system will notify schools, parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes. If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student's bus, Please, register with Bus Bulletin.
- There is no cost to you for this service.
- Registration is simple and fast.
- You can choose to receive either text messages, phone calls, and e-mails or all of these options.
- All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold. Your privacy is protected.
- Please, note: this system is not related to Pinellas County Schools new emergency text message communications through SchoolMessenger.