WHAT IS YOUTH CONNECT?
Youth Connect provides services and resources to assist qualified youth, under the age of 25, to enroll and successfully complete educational and training programs and transition into employment. The program services are free of charge, some of which may include career counseling, assistance with educational costs, alternative education, and job placement services.
Program eligibility includes economically disadvantaged youth who are out of school, have dropped out of school, are ex-offenders, in foster care, an individual with a disability, homeless, pregnant or parenting, unemployed or underemployed, and those with basic skills deficiencies.
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
- Individualized assessment
- Secondary alternative education/GED
- Leadership Development/Work Readiness
- Career guidance and counseling
- Information on training providers and educational programs
- Occupational skills training
- Literacy skills training
- Transportation assistance
- Ongoing support/mentoring
- Information on apprenticeship programs
- Job Corps services referrals
- Employment and career resources
- Job listings
- Employment search skills
- Access to local, state, and national labor markets
- Resume preparation assistance
YOUR FUTURE IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY!
Contact any of the Youth Connect Coordinators for more information or visit www.careersourcepinellas.com.North CountySandra Contreras, Sr. Youth Career Coordinator | Phone: (727) 420-9532 | email@example.comSouth CountyNaiomi Atanacio, Youth Career Coordinator | Phone: (727) 470-7565 | firstname.lastname@example.orgNorth/South County - GEDKim Hall, Youth Career Coordinator | Phone: (727) 400-1462 | email@example.com