Pinellas County Schools is excited to introduce a one-of-a kind, online program to all parents, teachers and students. InSync Education provides more than 1,200 fun activities to do in the classroom or at home. Resources can be searched by grade level or by subject. InSync Education is a great tool for:
· Homework help
· FCAT and test preparation
· Writing strong reports
· Mastering difficult subject areas
· After school and summer school learning
Parents and students can read or listen to activities in English, Spanish or Haitian Creole. Teachers can use the activities in class or as homework assignments. We’re hoping you take advantage of this great new resource. InSync is available online 24/7 and can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
See the flyer above for more information!
To get started:
· From the Pinellas County Schools website, click on the InSync logo or go to www.insyncedu.com/insync.
· Enter this code: PCSB; and select START.
· Create your username, password and profile to begin.