Registration continues throughout the year for incoming students. In order to receive a reservation for any grade level seat, you must come to the front office with your driver's license to receive your PORTAL User Name and Password.
At that time you may use the front office computer or your home computer to get your reservation. Once you receive your reservation, you will need to fill out a Kindergarten packet (for Kindergarten students).
The following documents are needed at the time of registration for your child:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency (lease agreement, utility bill ex: cable, electric or water bill)
- Child's Social Security number
- Child's most recent report card (for students in Grades 1-5)
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- Physical examination certificate (within the past 12 months)
- A recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) if student participates in exceptional student education
For additional information about student registration and assignment, please visit the Pinellas County website. (click here)