To improve our local and international communities by volunteering at a broad range of events addressing the societal issues at hand by cleaning up our local environment, assisting those in need of aid, producing cards to comfort soldiers and the elderly, and collaborating with other organizations hosting public events with the same vision of bettering the community.
HoursPlease check the hour log for the 2019–20 school year here.
2019–20 Application and Dues:
When do we meet?
The second Tuesday of every month in the Teaching Auditorium
Bright Futures and CAS
Board members for 2018-2019 School Year
- President- Austin Malpass
- Vice President – Justina John
- Vice President 2 – Price Newsome
- Vice President 3 – Emily Reinhold
- Historian – Sonya Weidner
- Secretary - Randy Toyberman
- Treasurer – Anisha Abraham
- Junior Representative – Lynn Head
- Sophomore Representative – Tina Wang
E-Mail - keyclubPHU@gmail.com