To improve our local and international communities by volunteering at a broad range of events addressing the societal issues at hand by cleaning up our local environment, assisting those in need of aid, producing cards to comfort soldiers and the elderly, and collaborating with other organizations hosting public events with the same vision of bettering the community.
2021-2022 Application and Dues:
When do we meet?
The second Tuesday of every month in the teaching auditorium
Bright Futures and CAS
Board Member for the 2021/2022 School Year:
- President: Tina Wang
- Vice Presidents: Alyssa Abraham and Micah Yam
- Secretary: Celine Bessada
- Historian: Priya Desai
- Treasurer: Lucas John
- Senior Rep: Amanda Mitchell
- Junior Rep: Savannah Ulery
- Sophomore Rep: Patricia Boyd
E-Mail - keyclubPHU@gmail.com
- Alexa Ruff-- Email firstname.lastname@example.org