To improve our local and international communities by volunteering at a broad range of events addressing the societal issues at hand by cleaning up our local environment, assisting those in need of aid, producing cards to comfort soldiers and the elderly, and collaborating with other organizations hosting public events with the same vision of bettering the community.
HoursPlease check the hour log for the 2018–19 school year here.
2018–19 Application and Dues:
When do we meet?
The second Tuesday of every month in the Teaching Auditorium
Bright Futures and CAS
Board members for 2018-2019 School Year
Sign up to receive Email updates:Contact
- - President- Kyle Nguyen
- - Vice President – Sofia John
- - Vice President 2 – Colette Kania
- - Vice President 3 – Meera Patel
- - Historian – Sonya Weidner
- - Secretary - Megan Sullivan
- - Treasurer – Price Newsome
- - Junior Representative – Austin Malpass
- - Sophomore Representative – Justina John
- - IB Representative – Chloe Buck