- Click below for the PCSB's scholarship flyers (Pulled directly from Pinellas County School's Financial Aid Scholarships' page https://www.pcsb.org/Page/376):
- Need help with filling out the Bright Futures' Application?
- The Bright Futures Application can be completed as early as October 1st of your senior year.
- How to complete the initial Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) document (Click Here)
- Apply for Bright Futures Scholarships and other Florida Department of Education Financial Assistance (Click Here)
- Community Hours Service Requirement:
- Bright Futures Proposal Form: This form must be turned into your counselor prior to completing hours for approval. Once the proposal is approved, you will be given a log form to document your hours. After completing your hours, turn in the completed log form into your counselor.
- District Opportunites: This is not an all inclusive list but may help you get started on where you would like to volunteer
- For additional info on the Bright Futures Scholarship please visit floridastudentfinancialaid.org
- Need Help filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid)?
Web page of Historically Black Colleges & Universities (click here)
Scholarship Search Websites:
Private Scholarships (listed alphabetically):
*Make sure to check the College/University's website that you are applying to for in-house scholarships too!! See below for each Florida University's in-house scholarship information:
Last updated: 1/26/17