Registering for school
Students must apply online at the Student Reservation System
for Pinellas County Schools to attend Bay Point Elementary Magnet School. If a seat is available, families will be called so it is important to keep your contact information up to date. Please refer to our Programs link
for more details about this process.
New families who have been invited to Bay Point and accepted the invitation will still need to register their child.
No appointment is necessary, but the best time of day is between 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to avoid our drop off and pick up times.
for complete information about documents required by the district for registration in Pinellas County Schools. You will need:
- Child's original birth certificate
- Florida Certification of Immunization
- Current physical exam certificate (both pages)
- Child's Social Security card
- 2 proofs of residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Most recent report card and IEP (if applicable)