Student of the MonthEvery month, the Rotary Club of Largo rewards a Student of the Month with a Certificate, lunch with Rotary Members at Alfonso's, and a $25 gift card. These students were nominated by their teachers using these suggested guidelines including but not limited to:
· A student who has exhibited great improvement in work habits or who has shown increased respectful or responsible behavior
· A student who has a terrific attitude/improved attitude exhibiting respect for others
· A student who has assisted a classmate or staff member
· A student who has exhibited sensitivity toward another student
· A student who deserves recognition for a special deed or accomplishment related to respect and/or responsibility
2015-16 WinnersGehrig Coletti, Kristopher Mnich, Daniel Barranco-AlonsoSeptember - Allison Berger, 6th GradeOctober - Jonah Van Zandt, 7th GradeNovember - Mackenzie Balcarce, 8th Grade2014-15 WinnersSeptember - Daisy Stephens, 6th GradeOctober - Javonni Jones, 7th GradeNovember - Kirsten Lingerfelt, 8th GradeDecember - Koby Manning, 6th GradeJanuary - Paulina Garcia, 7th GradeFebruary - Tess Zitouni, 8th GradeMarch - John Dang, 8th GradeApril - Angelica Alvarez, 7th GradeMay - Deborah Hasani, 6th Grade
Congratulations to all of our Students of the Month!