Modified Mandatory Student Dress Code
This Modified Mandatory Student Dress Code will be enforced along with school board policy in regards to student dress.
PANTS/SHORTS/SKIRTS/SKORTS/JUMPERS (NO Blue Jeans)
- All shirts must be solid in color, with no logo or design, other than the Dunedin Elementary Logo and may be short or long sleeve.
- Color: navy blue, light blue, red, white, and black
- Style: polo, crew neck T-shirt, school approved Dunedin Elementary T-shirt
- Color: SOLID navy blue, khaki, or black --- PLAID blue, black, white and red ONLY
- Safe and appropriate footwear must be worn (sneakers or closed toe shoes must be worn at PE)
- Indoor clothing: sweatshirts and sweaters in solid navy blue, light blue, or white
- Outdoor clothing: coats and jackets in any color (please refer to the dress code section in the Code of Student Conduct)
- Belts may be required when wearing shorts or pants with belt loops to keep pants at the waist
- Tights or leggings under shorts, skorts, skirts or jumpers are allowed in navy blue, white or black
- Jeans, Hoodies, and/or hanging belts
- Fifth grade celebration, picture day, Student Council theme days, and other approved designated days.On approved designated days, attire must be in accordance with district dress code policy. Field days are not an exception; students must wear school dress code.