We are Virtual at Palm Harbor Community School! Register now for Summer courses
Why take ESOL Classes at Palm Harbor Community School?
* The English for Speakers of Other Languages program for adults is designed to develop all components of mastering the English language.
* The curriculum offers lessons and activities in speaking, listening comprehension, reading, writing, and grammar and pronunciation.
* Lessons and activities focus on communication and is student-centered.
* Classroom lessons are enhanced and supported by many software programs in our technology labs.
* The teachers attend specialized training in order to provide a high-quality experience to students at all levels.
* Total group and small group instruction addresses all areas of language proficiency. Curriculum topics include: citizenship, consumerism, health and nutrition, safety, employment and workplace skills, time and money, transportation and travel, and other areas of interest.
*The School Board of Pinellas County, Florida, prohibits any and all forms of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability in any of its programs, services or activities.