Did you know? The passing score for the GED® test is now 145 instead of 150. That means you’re more likely than ever to earn your credential!
How does the score change affect you?
- Just getting started? Now’s a great time to get started because of the updated passing score. If you haven’t already, go to GED.com and set up your free MyGED® account. You can explore the free resources and learn more about the test.
- Already started studying? With the updated passing score, you may be closer to being ready to test than you think! Keep studying and find out if you’re ready to pass.
- Already taken one or more GED® tests? If you took a GED® test in the past and scored 145 or higher, then you passed that test! And if you’ve scored 145 or higher on all four test subjects, then you’ve earned your GED® credential! Log into GED.com and check out the “My Scores” page to see your updated record.
What’s the best way to get ready for the test?
- Sign up for GED® prep classes at Dixie Hollins Adult Education Center. We’ll help you get ready so you’re prepared on test day. Find a list of classes here.
- Take the GED Ready® practice test to see if you’re ready. The practice test will tell you if you’re ready to pass and what you need to study to score higher. Log into your MyGED® account to order and take the GED Ready® practice test today.
What are you waiting for? Take the next step towards your future today!Call us at (727) 547-7872 -- View GED Score Change Flyer