These resources provide information for community members, and include educational support and career guidance:
- Youth Connect - Works with the community to provide young people with the skills to support them through secondary education, further learning and employment.
- Pinellas Education Refugee Program (PREP) - Assists refugees, asylees, and parolees in achieving English literacy, training in a technical skill, and securing gainful employment in a satisfying career, with the ultimate goal of self-sufficiency.
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) - Information coming soon!
- General Education Development (GED) classes - Prepares adults for their high school equivalency diploma.
- Pinellas County Urban League - Provides social services and civil rights support.
- Tampa Bay Cares - connects individuals, families and employees to information about critical health and human services available in their community for every day needs and in times of crisis.
- Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation - Helps people who have physical or mental disabilities get or keep a job.