Azalea Elementary is a Title I funded school. Title I is the largest federal education program in the country. A Title I Schoolwide Program is a comprehensive reform strategy designed to upgrade the entire educational program in a Title I school with 40 percent poverty or more. It allows the school to address the educational needs of all children so every student achieves high levels of academic proficiency.
Title I funds are used to purchase fund resources directly related to academic achievement in an effort to support your child’s education.
Some of the highlights of how Title I funding directly benefits your student include:
- Smaller classes
- Additional teachers and paraprofessionals
- Additional training for school staff
- Extra time for instruction (Before and/or after school programs)
- Parental Involvement Activities
- Laptops for student use through the Connect 4 Success program
- A variety of supplemental teaching materials, equipment, and technology
Our Title I status came from families checking on student lunch benefits by visiting www.myschoolapps.com.
Please visit this website and see if you qualify for lunch benefits.
It benefits you and benefits us!
Please explore the documents and links below for additional information about how Title I funding is helping our eagles soar.