Sponsor: H. Roush
Dates: Wednesdays at lunch
Student Government helps share students’ ideas, interests, and concerns with teachers and school administration. They often also help plan and raise funds for school-wide activities, including social events and community projects. Student council will meet the second Wednesday of each month during lunch.
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Improve interpersonal and conversational skills
- Enhance confidence when speaking and interacting with many members of the community
- Develop networking skills through participation at exciting events
- Develop leadership to use in college and beyond
- How to Join:
- Potential student council members can sign up to run for office at the beginning of the school year. Students will “campaign” for the position they want and students will vote on their representatives. We will have student council representatives from each of our offered majors (Nursing, Commercial Arts, Veterinary Assisting, Game and Simulation, Marine Mechanics, Electrical and Construction Technology).