Sponsor: Martha Giancola, Principal
Room: Conference Room
Dates: By announcement
Student Ambassadors are a group of students dedicated to the positive promotion of the school. They will work on a volunteer basis to serve as liaisons between the current school community, business partners, and prospective students. The Student Ambassador’s main job is to be a helpful, friendly face for visitors to the school and the new freshmen students on their first day of school and for the remainder of the school year. Training is provided!
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Improve interpersonal and conversational skills
- Enhance confidence when speaking and interacting with many members of the community
- Develop networking skills through participation at exciting events
- Develop leadership to use in college and beyond
- How to Join:
- Teachers nominate members. Let a teacher know you want to get involved in the student ambassador program!