Next Cohort starts in September!!!
Tampa Bay Youthbuild is a 9-month program designed to assist you in completing your high school education.
- money and incentives for daily attendance (up to $5,000 as you learn)
- certifications for OSHA, CPR, food handling, construction, IT and more
- hands-on training
- supportive services like transportation, work clothes, counseling, and tools needed for job
- vocational and job skill training
- paid work experience/internships, apprenticeships and job placement
Students must be between 17-24 years of age, a Pinellas County resident, not enrolled in school and not employed/low income to qualify.
Mental Toughness Week is Monday, April 12, 2021 - Friday, April 16, 2021, at Clearview Adult Education Center.
Cohort First Day is Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
Students need to apply at our website www.careersourcepinellas.com/youthbuild.
For further information call 813-743-5568 or email Caleb Weeks.
3815 43rd St. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33714