My School Apps:
Parents will be able to fill out applications online at www.myschoolapps.com starting July 30th.
Free and reduced lunch status from the previous school year expires on Sept 24th. Federal regulations require that parents reapply for free and reduced lunch each year. Online application is in English and Spanish.
We ask you please encourage parents to fill out lunch forms online.
My School Bucks:
Pinellas County Schools Food Service is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and your child’s 10 digit local student ID number.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
There will be a $2.50 fee per transaction. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
Pinellas County Schools Food Service