Summer Bridge Registration
Summer Bridge Registration is OPEN!
Students who might need to recover credits, prepare for exams, or want to engage in unique Summer programming, need to fill out our Summer Bridge Registration Form by following the hyper link! Please complete the form as soon as possible so that we can best prepare for our Summer course offerings!
Clearwater High School will be offering seven different summer course options this year! All programs run Monday through Thursday from 8:00am until 12:00pm and will take place in the portable classrooms. Free "Grab and Go" lunch available.
Credit Recovery Program (APEX) – May 31 - July 14
- For students who earned a “D” or “F” in a semester core course (English, Math, Science, Social Studies) and need to retake them for graduation required credits.
Algebra 1 or 1A Credit Recovery – June 6 - June 23
- For current 9th and 10th grade students who have failed any semester of Algebra 1 or 1A.
Algebra 1 EOC Prep – June 27 - July 14
- For current 9th and 10th grade students who need to prepare for the Algebra 1 EOC.
ACT Reading/Math Preparation – June 27 - July 14
- For current 10th and 11th grade students to prep for success on the ACT and potentially earn a concordant score for graduation. To take the ACT at the end of the summer, students must be registered before 6/3/22).
Freshman AP/AICE Prep - June 20 - July 14
- For current 8th grade students who want to get a head start on their academically rigorous course work. Students can earn a semester credit in an Honors course that prepares them for the accelerated curriculum they will experience in their 9th grade year!
Freshman Experience - July 5 - July 14
- For current 8th grade students who want to step foot on campus early and get a brief introduction into high school and what they can do to prepare and experience success from day one!
Math Blast Bootcamp - June 6 - June 30
- For current 8th graders who would benefit from additional support in Algebra 1 before entering High School. Students will earn a semester elective credit for participating and successfully completing the program.
Visit the district website at https://www.pcsb.org/Page/4038 for more information on the options, and if you have any questions, you can always contact your student's counselor about any of the opportunities we are offering this Summer!