Cap & Gown
Graduation Assembly/ Cap & Gown Pick-Up
Thursday, April 22, 2021
7:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. at Largo High
Important Information for the day:
Step 1 – Graduating scholars with last names A – L will arrive at the Largo auditorium at the start of 1st period. In the auditorium students will receive important information in regard to graduation day. Students will be provided a hand-out to bring home to their parents. The presentation will start at approximately 7:40a.m. Students will be seated social distanced and must wear a mask during the presentation.
Step 2 – Scholars with last names M – Z will report to the LHS football field during 1st period. There, students will receive their cap & gown (provided they ordered and paid for it on time). Also, students will pick up senior goodies, a free continental breakfast as well as fill out their reader cards for graduation.
Step 3 – At the end of 1st period students with the last names M-Z will report to the auditorium for the graduation assembly and students A – L will report to the football field. We will repeat steps 1 and 2 during 2nd period.
Step 4 – Students that did not arrive to Largo High during the 1st and 2nd periods will report to the football field to pick up senior goodies, fill out their reader cards and caps and gowns before the end of 3rd period.
- In order to participate in the graduation ceremony, grad fees must be paid and scholars must have the current LHS cap and gown.
- Yearbooks will not be available for pick up during this time. Any yearbook or senior portrait questions please contact Ms. Kayleigh Hicks at email@example.com
- If you have an issue with your cap and gown, advise Herff-Jones for them to rectify the issue. Please contact them at (727) 381-7714.
- Students unable to attend the graduation assembly will be able to find all information on the LHS website on the senior class page.
- If scholars are not in the remind senior group, please text to 81010 code: @largo21