Annual Golf Tournament - Registration & Hole Sponsorship Information
Hosted by the Football Program & Future Business Leaders of America
May 15th | 8AM | Shotgun Start
Bardmoore Golf Club
8001 Cumberland Dr Largo, FL 33771
Please join us for our Annual Osceola Fundamental High School Golf Tournament scheduled for Saturday, May 15th, 2021 at the beautiful Bardmoor Golf Club. All proceeds raised will directly benefit the Osceola Fundamental Football Program & the Future Business Leaders of America.
We have a fun-filled day of events that include golf, food, beverages, and great friends planned. Players will be treated to a wonderful BBQ Buffet lunch with an awards reception including a silent auction and more. We look forward to having you and your foursome at this year’s event. We will have longest drive, closet to the pin, putting contest and much more. In addition to golfing, there are many sponsorships opportunities available!
- Please email us at Osceolafundamentalfootball@gmail.org or Montgomerych@pcsb.org for more information.
- COST: $100 per player/$400 per foursome - Register & Pay Online Here
- Deadline April 30th, 2021
- Contact Coach Montgomery for late Registration @ Montgomerych@pcsb.org
- At Check-in your foursome will be registered under the team captains name*
Additional Ways to Support Our OFHS Football Program & FBLA:
- Buy a Birdie – for hole #13 (par 3) - $20
- Draw Cards – on each Par 5 hole (4 total) - $10 per Par 5 *or* $30 for all 4
- String It out (one-time use) - $10 for a 5ft string
- Lob a Grenade – Allows you to throw the ball one time instead of hitting it – Limit of 4 - $5 per Grenade
- Tickets & Silent Auction Items available day of tournament