Return to Headlines
- We will be having a PAWS (Providing Animals with Support) meeting in the library after school on Monday, March 4th. Please join us!
- Get your required March meeting done by attending this Tuesday's Athletic Booster Club meeting at 7:00 p.m. in the Media Center. The featured speaker will be Pediatric Psychologist Audra Walsh, in addition to a student spotlight and coach spotlight.
- The Athletic Booster Club is giving a $1,000 scholarship to one female and one male senior athlete. Applications are available on-line and in the office and are due April 1st.
- This month’s Booster meeting will be on Tuesday, March 5th at 7:00 PM.
- There will be a Spanish Club meeting this Tuesday, March 5th, in Mrs. Brennan's room from 2:00-2:30. Be sure to bring supplies for our activity!
- Junior and Sophomore registration for next year’s classes will begin after Spring Break. Please visit the registration information posted on the Guidance website to start planning your schedule for next year.
- SPC’s summer schedule will be posted on their website March 4th, with summer registration beginning March 20th. If you’re interested in summer dual enrollment, please see your counselor to discuss eligibility and to obtain the required paperwork.
- Take Stock in Children students will have a mandatory club meet on Thursday, March 7th during student lunches in the media center. Please plan to attend. See with Ms. Jackson if you have any questions.
- Rays Baseball Spirit Night For Pinellas County Schools- The Tampa Bay Rays have put together a fantastic ticket offer for Pinellas County students, employees and their friends and families for the Houston Astros vs. Tampa Rays game on Saturday, March 30th at 6:10 PM. Tickets will be offered for $17.00 in the following seating categories while supplies last: Lower Box, Lower Corners, Outfield, Press Level and GTE Financial Party Deck. To purchase tickets, please pick up an order form from the front office area, student service areas or from the bookkeeping office. All ticket order forms and checks made payable to Osceola Fundamental High School must be turned into the bookkeeping office by 2:30 PM on Friday, March 8th.
- Friday, March 8th is a Pro-Ed staff development day. There is no school for students.
- Spring Break is from March 11th-15th. School will resume on Monday, March 18th.