Return to Headlines
Sunday Call Out Announcement
Good evening Osceola Fundamental High School parents and students, this is Mark Robertson, Assistant Principal with this week’s announcements.
- The first day of school is Wednesday, August 14th at 7:25 AM. Students may be dropped off at 6:50. Students dropped off between 6:50 and 7:25 must enter the building through the cafeteria doors.
- When dropping off or picking up your student, please utilize the south car circle (next to the auditorium) or the student parking which is located north next to the cafeteria. It is important to note that using the south car circle enables you to turn left or right whereas the north student lot only allows for a right turn (heading north).
- Anyone interested in running on the Cross Country Team, practice/tryouts will be every day from 2-4, beginning on Wednesday, the 14th. Meet at Port. 2. All paperwork must be completed. Any questions see Coach Eagleson in Port. 2.
- If you are planning to try out for the golf team you must have all your paperwork in and be cleared by Ms. Copello to tryout. Tryouts begin August 14 2:30 at Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club. See Coach Hill for further details or questions.
- Advanced Placement World History Summer Assignment is due on Friday, August 16th. World History-Honors Summer Assignment is due on Monday, August 19th. THERE IS NO SUMMER ASSIGNMENT FOR REGULAR WORLD HISTORY.
- Following our Summer Break all PCS Volunteer profiles were placed as: INACTIVE All returning volunteers must re-activate in the Volunteer System prior to volunteering. Please re-activate your volunteer account. Please contact Debbie Giovo if you need assistance.
- The Athletic Booster Club will be selling spirit wear at the Kickoff Days Monday and Tuesday. We take checks or cash only.
- Please note if you need to reach Mrs. Reitz her extension is not working. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will respond.
- Students graduating in 2020 have one last chance to be in the yearbook. It’s September 4th in the auditorium. Sign up outside room 166.
Thank you and have a great evening.