Homecoming 2022 Information
September 26th – October 1st
The PHUHS SGA Executive Board proudly presents “Under the Stars” as our Homecoming festivities theme for the 2022-2023 school year. Below you will find all pertinent information relating to Homecoming events and the dance. Please email Mrs. Tancrell @ email@example.com with any questions.
Spirit Dress Up Days:
Monday Sept. 26th: Country vs. Country Club
Tuesday Sept. 27th: Character Day
Wednesday Sept. 28th: Decade Day (9th Grade: 50’s / 10th Grade: 60’s/ 11th Grade: 70’s / 12th Grade: 80’s)
Friday Sept. 30th: Color Wars (9th Grade: White / 10th Grade: Grey / 11th Grade: Maroon / 12th Grade: Navy)
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in Canes Spirit Activities during lunch sponsored by Student Government.
Monday: Sponsored by the Freshmen Class
Tuesday: Sponsored by the Sophomore Class
Wednesday: Sponsored by the Junior Class
Thursday: Sponsored by Senior Class
Friday: Sponsored by SGA Executive Board
Most Spirited Outfit Contest during both lunches.
Powder Power Puff Game:
Date: Tuesday, September 27th
Time: 7pm- 9:30 pm
Location: Cane’s Stadium
Game Tickets: $5 and can be purchased Gofan.co
- All spectators need to purchase a ticket. Pinellas County Family All Sports Pass or FHSAA Game Passes ARE NOT ACCEPTED as this is a Student Community fundraiser sponsored. All proceeds go to Homecoming Costs and Student Incentives.
Homecoming Court Applications:
- Applications are open for submission from September 5th until September 15th.
- First Round of Homecoming Court Voting will be held via https://phuhs.voting4schools.com beginning at
7am Monday, September 19th and ending at 12pm on Thursday, September 22nd .
- Court Finalists Voting will be held via https://phuhs.voting4schools.com beginning at 7am Monday,
September 26th and ending at 11 pm on Thursday, September 29th.
- Please read through all Homecoming Court Rules and Requirements prior to submitting your application.
Homecoming Football Game: PHUHS Hurricanes vs. Sickles Gryphons
Time: 7:30pm- 10pm
Location: Cane’s Stadium
Game Tickets: Can be purchased Gofan.co
Date: October 1st, 2022
Place: Inverness Ballroom @Innisbrook- 36750 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Theme: Under the Stars
Dress Code: Semi Formal Attire
Steps to purchase a Homecoming Ticket:
In order to purchase a ticket, you must print and turn in the behavior contract to Mrs. Tancrell
You can turn in your behavior and guest contracts to Mrs. Tancrell before school in Room 4-204 or on the TA stage during both lunches from September 6th- September 16th collecting Behavior Contracts and APPROVED Guest applications and distributing special access codes. DO NOT GO TO Mrs. Tancrell’s ROOM DURING CLASSTIME!
If you plan on bringing a guest who is NOT a Palm Harbor University student, you must print and turn in the guest contract to Mrs. Tancrell in Room 4-204. No middle school student or person over the age of 20 may be a guest.
Once you turn in your contract, you will be given a ticket code that will allow you to purchase your ticket on GoFan.co. The code is unique to each student so you cannot use someone else’s code to purchase the ticket. Students will only be issued ONE code. Please take a picture of your code upon receiving it. Obtaining a Gofan.co code DOES NOT mean you purchased a ticket.
Ticket sales will be open from September 6th, 2022- September 16th, 2022. You MUST purchase your ticket during this time period. Once ticket sales are over you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE your ticket. There is a limited amount of tickets for this event.
Homecoming Dance Ticket Lottery Microsoft Forms due by September 21st.
All Homecoming proceeds go to the cost of Homecoming, PHUHS Student Community and Teacher Classroom Resources.
We are so excited to celebrate Homecoming with our students this year and look forward to making this a beautiful, exciting, and safe event for everyone!
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Tancrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be using their personal electronic device to display Homecoming tickets, which will be validated by a school official.
Mrs. Tancrell and the SGA Executive Board