Homecoming 2023 Information
September 18th -September 23rd
The PHUHS SGA Executive Board proudly presents "A Night at the Met Gala" as our Homecoming festivities theme for the 2023-2024 school year. Below you will find all pertinent information relating to Homecoming events and the dance. Please email Mrs. Tancrell @ email@example.com with any questions.
Spirit Dress Up Days:
Spirit Dress Up Days:
-Monday Sept. 18h : Throughout the Ages (9th Grade: Toddlers/ 10th Grade: Elementary Schoolers/ 11th Grade: Business Professionals/Parents / 12th Grade: Senior Citizens)
-Tuesday Sept. 19th : Celebrity Day
-Wednesday Sept. 20th : Heroes vs. Villains Day
-Thursday Sept. 21th : Decade Day (9th Grade: S0's / 10th Grade: 60's/ 11th Grade: 70's / 12th Grade: 80's)
-Friday Sept. 22th : Color Wars (9th Grade: White / 10th Grade: Grey / 11th Grade: Maroon / 12th Grade: Navy)
*PCSB Dress Code Applies. No Props/Wheelies/Skateboards/etc.
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in Canes Spirit Activities during lunch sponsored by Student Government.
Monday: Sponsored by the Freshmen Class
Tuesday: Sponsored by the Sophomore Class
Wednesday: Sponsored by the Junior Class
Thursday: Sponsored by Senior Class
Friday: Sponsored by SGA Executive Board
Most Spirited Outfit Contest during both lunches.
Powder Power Puff Game:
Date: Wednesday, September 20th
Time: 6pm- 8:30 pm
Location: Cane's Stadium
Game Tickets: $5 and can be purchased Gofan.co
- All spectators need to purchase a ticket. Pinellas County Family All Sports Pass or FHSAA Game Passes ARE NOT EXCEPTED as this is a Student Community fundraiser. All proceeds go to Homecoming Costs, Student Incentives and Girls Flag Football.
Homecoming Court Applications:
- Microsoft forms applications are open for submission from August 23rd until September 7th • Form Link:
- First Round of Homecoming Court Voting will be held via https:ljphuhs.voting4schools.com beginning at 7am Monday, September 11th and ending at 12pm on Wednesday, September 13th •
- Court Finalists Voting will be held via https:ljphuhs.voting4schools.com beginning at 7am Monday, September 18th and ending at 11 pm on Wednesday, September 20th •
- Please read through all Homecoming Court Rules and Requirements prior to submitting your application.
Homecoming Football Game: PHUHS Hurricanes vs. Countryside Cougars
Date: September 22nd,2023
Time: 7:30pm- 10pm
Location: Cane's Stadium
Game Tickets: Can be purchased Gofan.co
Date: September 23rd, 2023
Place: Palm Harbor University High School
Theme: A Night at the Met Gala
Dress Code: Semi Formal Attire
Ticket Sale Dates:
August 28th,2023 - September 8th, 2023: PHUHS Students ONLY
September 4th,2023- September 8th, 2023: PHUHS Students and Guests
*Limited number of tickets are available.
Steps to purchase a Homecoming Ticket:
In order to purchase a ticket, you must print and turn in the behavior contract the to Mrs. Tancrell
You can turn in your behavior and guest contracts to Mrs. Tancrell before school in Room 4-204 or on the TA stage during both lunches from August 28th - September 8th collecting Behavior Contracts and APPROVED Guest applications and distributing special access codes. DO NOT GO TO Mrs. Tancrell’s ROOM DURING CLASSTIME!
If you plan on bringing a guest who is NOT a Palm Harbor University student, you must print and turn in the guest contract to Mrs. Tancrell. No middle school student or person over the age of 20 may be a guest. Guest Tickets will be given out September 4th- September 3th• Please get your guest contract in for approval ASAP. If a guest is approved, it does not guarantee a ticket until you obtain an access code.
Once you turn in your contract, you will be given a ticket code that will allow you to purchase your ticket on GoFan.co. The code is unique to each student so you cannot use someone else's code to purchase the ticket. Students will only be issued ONE code. Please take a picture of your code upon receiving it. Obtaining a Gofan.co code DOES NOT mean you purchased a ticket.
Ticket sales will be open from August 28th, 2023- September 8th, 2023. You MUST purchase your ticket during this time period. Once ticket sales are over you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE your ticket. There is a limited number of tickets for this event.
All Homecoming proceeds go to the cost of Homecoming and the PHUHS Student Community.
We are so excited to celebrate Homecoming with our students this year and look forward to making this a beautiful, exciting, and safe event for everyone!
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Tancrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be using their personal electronic device to display Homecoming tickets, which will be validated by a school official and their licenses/student ID/focus page.
- The dance entrance is at the bus circle gate to Building 19.
Mrs. Tancrell and the SGA Executive Board