CANVAS - Student & Parent Assistance
Canvas & Clever Information for Students
Canvas Tutorial: (This is a self guided tutorial inside Canvas)
Canvas is easy to use, but will work a lot better in certain situations than in others. So, for those who need to know or encounter problems accessing/working in Canvas, please visit the Canvas Technical Requirments website.
- Key Troubleshooting Questions
- Can you login to Clever successfully?
If the student cannot login successfully to Clever, they should reset their password. For more information please visit www.pcsb.org/passwords
- What internet browser are you using?
Google Chrome is the preferred browser for using Clever and most of the applications found there. Some resources are not fully supported using other internet browsers.
- Have you cleared your browsing history?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the vertical breadcrumbs.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range.
- To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Close your browser completly, then reopen to try again.
Share the following information with your child's teacher:
- A description of the issue, including a screenshot or what your child is seeing on their device.
- Information about the device that is being used.
- If needed, Parents can reach out to PCS Tech Help at 588-6060.