Welcome Back Message & Online Form Submission
Principal's Welcome Back Message and opening information.
Hello PHUHS Students and Parents,
School starts for face to face and MyPCS Online students on Monday, August 24, 2020. Please see the attached Homeroom Bell Schedule to use only for Monday. All students need to follow this bell schedule Monday. Starting Tuesday you will follow the regular bell schedule. The regular bell schedule is located on the PHUHS.org website.
A few helpful Canes reminders:
- Face Masks are mandatory at school
- Please use social distancing at all times
- Look for directional arrows in hallways/cafeteria/common areas- to assist with the flow of traffic
- Hand sanitizing stations are positioned around the school in high traffic areas
- Bring a water bottle to refill at the bottle fill stations
- One Breakfast is free to all students daily and will be grab and go before school and between 1st & 2nd period
- Nutritional break will occur between 5th & 6th period – Students can bring their own snacks or purchase them from one of the kiosks around the campus
- Lunch will be served at 1:29 pm
- Students eating lunch will be asked to pick a seat/table and record it on the paper they will be given in homeroom. The seat they pick will be their lunch seat for the 1st 9 weeks. The paper with their recorded table number will be returned the next day to their 1st period teacher.
- No Food deliveries will be allowed at the school
- All forms distributed in homeroom that we ask parents to complete can be accessed digitally by logging into the Student Reservation System (SRS) via the PCSB.org website. You will be able to sign the forms electronically and submit them online. The completed forms will then be available to the school.
MyPCS Online students if you were unable to pick up your textbooks or digital device this week you can pick them up on Wednesday, August 26, 2020, from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Please enter the student parking lot at the East end of Delaware Avenue and proceed to the Drivers Ed area located behind the gymnasium. Please reference the Textbook list attached to this email as these are the textbooks that are not available electronically. If your teacher is not listed your textbooks can be accessed electronically.
The Palm Harbor University High School Faculty and Staff are looking forward to a great school year filled with wonderful achievements and academic success. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to a great 2020 - 2021 School Year.
Online Forms Submission: Clinic Card, Code of Conduct, Network/Internet Agreement, Media Release, etc.
Dr. Christen Gonzalez