Return to Headlines

Sending a Transcript to Colleges and Universities

Sending a Transcript to Colleges/Universities


Seniors (both IB and traditional) needing to have their transcript sent to colleges and universities must make that request through Naviance.  Naviance is available through Clever.  If you need some helpl on how do that, the following video links provide step-by-step instructions:  



Please contact your School Counselor if you need additional assistance.


Traditional SPHS Students requesting transcripts for college admission must do so through Naviance, available through  Clever.