Your Continued Support Is Needed
YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IS NEEDED←REMINDER
Please note that the district’s mask mandate is still in effect. A mask is still required for all students and adults entering a district office, building or campus. Refusal to wear a mask is grounds for a student to be assigned to virtual learning. I am flexible on many things; however, this is a non-negotiable. As the principal of Bear Creek Elementary, I will protect the health, safety and well-being of my staff and students at all cost.
As we continue to navigate our current reality, I would like for us all to keep the safety and wellness of Bear Creek Elementary as our main priority. Before sending your child to school each day you are to assess your child’s wellness with the following questions:
- Has your student experienced any of these symptoms, not associated with previously diagnosed conditions, in the past 72 hours:
- Fever greater than 100.4/chills
- Cough/shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Experienced multiple symptoms
- In the last 14 days, has your child:
- been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- been placed on quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19;
- traveled abroad or to an area of the country where it is recommended that they self-quarantine;
- had a COVID-19 test pending
If your child is experiencing any of these symptoms or conditions, it is extremely important that they not enter the school building and you should contact their healthcare provider.
All PCS staff, students or visitors entering a school board building are required to affirm their wellness by answering the questions above.