Toys for Tots
Family must be a resident of and living in Pinellas County.
Toys are available for children ages 12 and under as of 12/25/23.
How to Request Toys
Registration Ends November 10, 2023
- Go to https://st-petersburg-fl.toysfortots.org/local-coordinator-sites/lco-sites/default.aspx?nPageID=300&nPreviewInd=400&nRedirectInd=3
2. Click “Apply for Toys,” follow the link to the pre-registration page.
- On the pre-registration page, enter your email and click “submit registration”
- Check your email for a link to complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your status at https://t4tpinellas.ptaptsa.org/pre-registration by entering the same email you used to register.
- Enter your parent information and information for each child. Do not forget to click “submit registration.”
- You will receive a final confirmation email on December 9th. YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THIS EMAIL AND CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT BY DECEMBER 14TH AT NOON. Failure to respond will remove you from the approved list.
- Upon acknowledgement, you will receive a final email with your bar code. You must bring this with you to the toy distribution.
- Toy distribution will be held on December 16th and 17th.
- If you have followed all of these instructions and are still having difficulty, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please contact
Catherine Valentine, School Counselor