Helpful Hints for Distance Learning with Rawlings!
- Students - find your class by signing in to Clever, then clicking on the Teams icon.
Use your username + @pcsb.com as your email address. Example: R2.D2@pcsb.org
- If you need to email your teacher, you can find their email addresses on this site! Go to About Us, scroll down to Staff Contacts, and click on their name.
- If you borrowed a computer from school and you get a "domain" error message when you try to sign on to the computer, you'll have to go to the parking lot at school (can be any Pinellas County public school) and sign on there. Once you're in, also sign on to Clever and Teams before leaving campus. Wait for Teams to load before leaving.
- If you are having technical problems, please contact Tech Help at 588-6060.
- If you are a Rawlings student and you need to borrow a device, please call us at 727-547-7828.