Mildred Helms Elementary Summer Bridge Information
Welcome to Summer Bridge! June 5th – June 29th
- Summer Bridge hours are 8:00am - 2:00pm Monday through Thursday. No classes on Fridays.
- Gates will open at 7:40am for all students to go directly to breakfast or to class.
- Rising Kindergarten students only will be dropped off and picked up at the front office gate for daily sign in/out.
- All kindergarten students will report to the café for breakfast and teachers will pick them up from the cafe.
- Beginning at 1:55pm, students will be dismissed to one of the following: bus circle, R’Club, walkers/bike riders gate, and car circle.
- Students are expected to comply with Pinellas County Schools dress code and have a water bottle.
- Backpacks and book bags are not needed. Students may bring lunch boxes if desired.
- If your student is feeling ill, please keep them home. We do not have an onsite nurse for the summer.
- Please complete the white office cards information including at least two emergency contacts.
- Summer Bridge office hours are 7:40am – 2:15pm Monday through Thursday. Please bring ID when coming to the office for any reason.
- Summer Bridge is a voluntary opportunity for students to continue their progression of learning to reduce the academic summer slide. Students may be removed from Summer Bridge if they are not following expectations and are disrupting the learning environment.